• Members must hold membership in and be in good standing with The American Legion, American Legion Auxiliary or Sons of The American Legion.
• Members must be legally registered motorcycle owners or be the legally registered owner’s spouse.
• All operators must be properly licensed and insured per state laws.
• All members must obey motor-vehicle laws in the state in which they are operating a motorcycle or riding as a passenger.
• Contact any of the members listed on ALR Committee link and we can help connect to a program near you.